Welcome to Bicycle Touring 101!
A bicycle touring adventure is about having fun, meeting people, viewing incredible scenery and improving your mental and physical health. This web site is dedicated to providing you with information to help you have an enjoyable touring experience whether you are new to bicycle touring or someone who has already experienced many great bicycle touring adventures.
Contributors( Meet them all! )
Polls ( Complete list )
- New - Broken gear during a bicycle touring adventure
- Elements of a successful bicycle touring adventure( Partial results - 3/25/2005 )
- Your next bicycle touring adventure ( Partial results - 3/25/2005 )
Sponsors and Special Offers
- Schwalbe Tires (Feedback)
- Circle City Cycles (Feedback)
- New - Bicycle Touring 101 Reflective Stickers
Editorials and Interviews ( Complete list )
- Bernie Howgate, author of "Newfie or Bust"
- Cross Continental Touring Cyclist Moni Neville
- Spring is in the air!
Some recent updates ( Complete list )
- Circle City Cycles Offer Feedback
- Transporting a touring bicycle to and/or from the starting point of your tour
- Utensils including a knife, fork and spoon
- Breaking or repairing the chain using a chain tool
- Getting re-supplied via Postal drop while bicycle touring
- Video taping your bicycle tour
- Touring with a MSR Dragonfly stove
- Bicycle Touring 101 Sponsored Sites
- A little rear-end care and maintenance can go a long way
- An Interview with Bernie Howgate, author of "Newfie or Bust" and several other exciting books.